ProtoCentral BatteryHAT for Raspberry Pi (including battery)
With the ProtoCentral Battery HAT, add some juice to your Raspberry Pi and make it truly wireless and independent.
With the introduction of the Raspberry Pi 3 and its built-in Wi-Fi and BLE functions, it has potential to be used widely in IoT applciations. We were using USB "Power banks" quite a lot for making the Raspberry Pis mobile.
However, how do you make a device truly mobile and independent if you still need to have it connected to a USB port for power? Introducing the Battery HAT for Raspberry Pi, its a simple device that allows you to power your Raspberry Pi with a standard 3.7V Lithium Polymer rechargeable battery.
Just plug this in to the 40-pin GPIO header on the Pi and turn it on. If you run out of power, plug it into a standard USB power adapter to recharge the batteries. It can't get simpler than that.
This HAT includes a 2000 mAH Li-ion battery pack, so shipping restrictions may apply.
- ACT2802 all-in-one power management IC
- Integrated 5V boost DC/DC converter
- Integrated 3.7V Li-Ion/Li-Poly battery charger
- Standard JST connector if you want to replace the default battery with a higher capacity one
- Four LEDs show the battery power left
- Includes 2000 mAH Li-Poly battery
No customer reviews for the moment.